When you have a fastboot ROM:
You’re probably going to do a clean (fresh) installation that will wipe all the installed apps, settings, logged accounts and storage (optional).
What do you need?
- A computer with ADB & fastboot tools.
- MI Flash Tool (get)
- Your phone’s bootloader should be unlocked.
To install a Fastboot ROM on MI mobile, proceed as follows.
- Download the Fastboot ROM ( generally .tgz file).
- Extract the archive file on Desktop using Winrar or similar tool.
- Boot phone into Fastboot mode (Power + Vol Down).
- Connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Ensure connection. (run fastboot devices command).
- Install MI flash tool.
- Open MI Flash tool.
- Click on the browse button, locate the extracted folder.
- Click start.
- It takes around 5 minutes to complete.
ok, Androidleaf! Explain in detail.
step 1. Generally, grab the Fastboot File of your xiaomi device from here. Make sure it’s in (.tgz) archive format, if it’s in (.zip) you probably have a recovery ROM.